- Material: 74.9% Nylon, 25.1% Spandex.Utilizing specialized medical grade fabrics and fabricating machinery to make the socks breathble and provide accurate graduated compression
- Knit heel pocket keeps garment in place and for proper fit and durable. Anti-slip band on the top ensures stocking remains in place throughout the day
- Graduated Compression: The compression level is highest around the ankle and lessens towards the top of the stocking. The compression technology can promote blood circulation and oxygenation, preventing fatigue and swelling, relieving from varicose veins,orthostatic hypotension and deep vein thromboses.
- 15-20 mmHg compresison socks commonly used for everyday wear, travel, leg health, prolonged sitting or standing. Recommended for teachers, nurses, flight attendant, salesman, postoperative,and patience with minor varicose veins
- Measure according to size chart image. Moderate strength 15-20 mmHg socks could be worn daily, please take a size up if you are between size or you purchase compression socks for the first time
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.