- Metal: Silver Alloy Tribal Affiliation: Navajo Stone(s) Used: Spiny Oyster Rings Resizing Fee: Artist Can Resize for $27 extra & Will Take 7 Days Top Part's Dimension: 3/4 inch x 1/2 inch Category: Rings Signed?: Yes Ring Size: 6 Actual Item in Photo?: No, Stock photo. Artist will make the item as close as possible Handcrafted?: Yes Authenticity: Verified Authentic Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty Authentication Documents: Original Certificate of Authenticity
- Please refer to the description for more information including sizes, artists name and stone information. THANK YOU for helping us Support our local Native American artists.
- As the #1 wholesaler of Authentic ONLY Native American jewelry in the U.S., we are honored to represent the art-crafts created by more than 50 Native American artists
- All items come with Original Certificate of Authenticity. Do not forget to register your product for Limited Lifetime Warranty. All stones used are Natural and hand-picked by the Native American artist. NEW condition with retail tag still attached.
- If the item is a pendant and it is photographed with a chain attached, you will receive the chain as well. Rings can be resized to any desired size for an additional $27. Please contact us for resizing.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.